To all our lovely clients,
Due to the impact of Covid-19, we have put new health & safety guidelines in place in line with the government guidelines.
If an individual in your household feels unwell or shows symptoms of Covid-19 please DO NOT come into the salon for your appointment. Please call us first and prior to that seek medical advice.
Bookings will be available by phone, at the salon, via email and our social media pages. Online bookings will not be in use until we have adjusted to our new ways of working.
Arriving for your appointment
- Please arrive on time for your appointment time. Avoid arriving early as the waiting area will not be in use.
- Please wait outside or in your car until a member of staff comes out of the salon to collect you for your appointment.
- There will be a disinfectant floor mat at the entrance and hand sanitiser will be available at the front desk. We recommend all clients wash their hands upon arrival.
- Please wear a face mask or face covering when visiting the salon. There will be a limited number of masks available for purchase however we would recommend contacting us to check if any are available prior to visiting the salon. This will be compulsory as our aim is to protect ourselves and all of our clients during this difficult time.
- Please attend your appointment alone. Children appointments are the only exception where they can be accompanied by one adult.
- Unfortunately, we will not be able to have our usual walk-in appointments. Our services will be for pre-booked appointments only.
- Magazines and reading materials have been removed from the salon, as a result clients are allowed to bring their own reading material.
- There will be no refreshments available at this time and as a result clients are allowed to bring their own refreshments.
- Keep belongings to a minimum, access to the front desk will be limited for instance.
- Clients must put away their own jackets/cardigans/coats on the coat rack or preferably leave them in the car.
- Limited services will be available.
- Card payments are the preferred method of payment.
- There will be a time gap between each client to allow equipment and workstations to be thoroughly cleaned and sanitised.
- We have conducted training including salon infection control to ensure all our team care for our clients in a safe, hygienic and professional manner.
- Our staff will be wearing PPE for theirs and your protection and will wash their hands according to NHS guidelines.
- Opening hours will vary during these times.
Thank you for your cooperation,
The Signatures Team